Online drilling quote
CNC drilling and cutting services for all types of profiles, angles, flat bars, plates and all types of beams.
Differences between CNC MILLING and CNC DRILLING
CNC machining is a computer numerically controlled subtractive machining process. It is mainly used to remove material from the workpiece to obtain the required parameters.
CNC milling is typically used to produce flat surfaces, slots, grooves, slots, racks and other specific profiles. It helps to develop high quality, economical and sustainable parts in minimum lead time. Some of the benefits and features of CNC milling are as follows:
- It is ideal for rapid prototyping and mass production.
- It requires less lead time and thousands of milled parts can be produced in a short period of time.
- It produces parts with extreme precision and accuracy.
- Due to automation, it reduces labour and manufacturing costs.
- Its multi-axis operations help develop parts with complex geometries.
- It comes with high operational reliability, good adaptability and flexibility.
CNC drilling is used to perform various drilling operations on the workpiece. It helps to create deep angled, spherical end, blind, concentric, through, through and flat bottom holes. It is also used for drilling small holes. Some of the benefits and features of CNC drilling are as follows:
- It is widely used in the manufacture of high quality moulds.
- It can easily drill a hole up to a depth of 2600 mm and a diameter of 3 to 32 mm.
- It is capable of drilling complex machine parts according to your requirements.
- It requires less set-up time compared to manual drilling.
- It is a computer numerical control machine, it produces top quality parts with extreme precision.